Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Winners #6 Challenge.

Wow! 8 new players joined in this time.
Hope you can find the time to flutter by again.
I loved having you join in the Butterfly Trail.
 
Thank you to everyone who entered.
Again some more than once.
 
Before I announce the winners there is a blogger
(Teresa. ) who joins in the challenges with some
lovely cards but I am unable to comment as I do not have
Google+ and I can't find any other means of communicating.
So  Teresa if you have a Facebook page or an email address please let me know
as I would love to leave a comment  for you.
 
The Top  3.
I was spoilt for choice but after much deliberating
in  numerical order they are:
 
Jenny Alia (28)
Peacock Card.
 
K.T. Fit Kitty (39)
Anniversary card
 
Lisa S. (41)
It's a Glittery Affair Tag.
 
Congratulations ladies and please take your
Top 3 badge from the side bar.
 
Now onto the winner
 
Shaz in Oz (9)
Please send me your details Shaz to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize
that you would like to receive shown in #6
Please take your Winner's badge as well from the side bar.
 
Thank you to everyone for fluttering by
and leaving comments.
Hope to see you again in
#7.


7 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Woo-hoo!!!! wow, this post just came up in my dashboard and peeked and find am a very happy bunny!

Oo-er what a kind and generous lady you are, Mrs A thank you wil email now :D

..oh, and big congrats to the winners too, wonderful cards..
Oh and am with you re the Google+ too makes life hard.. Shaz in Oz.x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay!!!! I am so excited to see my card listed as one of your Top 3 picks - thank you so much - I am honoured! I will post your badge on my blog with pride! You made my day - thank you! Congratulations to the winner and other top picks!

KandA said...

Congrats to you all xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

Unknown said...

I'm so excited my tag made your Top 3! Thanks so much and congrats to Shaz who won and my fellow Top 3 choices. Such a fun challenge to play along with! xx

Lynn said...

Congratulations ladies! Lynn x

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to Shaz, a worthy winner, and to the Top 3 - well done to you all. Elizabeth xx