Wednesday, April 06, 2016

#52 Butterflies + F is for Fancy Folds and/or Fuchsia

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #51  are in the post below.

Thankyou all so much for playing along. 


We have started a brand new set of letters and themes.
I've introduced  a new mix into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies  with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
Along with this letter will be a corresponding  colour.

You may choose to use just the letter /theme + butterfly
or use the colour + butterfly.
If you make your project 
using both the letter and the colour + butterfly
you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win 
an additional prize.
So that's 2 chances to win  on each challenge.  

 My Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries.  

I'm  delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer

Please Welcome
Samantha Wade
(Winner #46)





Hi, my name is Samantha Wade.  So delighted to be a guest designer this month as i love the butterfly challenge.
I live in the West Midlands with my husband Peter and two ragdoll cats (the girls) I have always been creative and addicted to paper crafting and mixed media.
Shabby Chic and girly are the things I’m drawn too, a bit of sparkle makes me happy.
I like to attend workshops in new areas of craft, being mixed media or a bit different its a great way to learn new techniques and meet other lovely crafters.
You will find me in my craft room in my spare time, I’ve always got a project on the go and i like to share on my blog.
Craft Room Delights

Samantha has chosen 

#52  Butterflies + F is for Fancy Folds
with the additional option of  F is for the colour Fuchsia.


So I would like to see folds of some kind  on your project 
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.

Verb: Folds  = bend( something flexible and relatively flat)
over on itself so that one part of it covers another

If you would like to use the additional option
then here is a paint  chip to give you an idea of the colour. 


Samantha has chosen to make this pretty 
Easel card with a beautifully folded butterfly.



Please visit Samantha on her blog to see it in  detail.

Thank you  for being my Guest Designer
for #52

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.



Fancy Folded  Pocket card.

 You can see more details over on my Blog


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.


Hessian goody bag
containing either

(A) Purple bag.


(B) Red/Orange bag.


or 
$10 gift certificate from


Raspberry Road.


The additional prize available if
using both  Fancy Folds and the colour Fuchsia
+ your butterfly
is 

Signature collection
Circle 3D Butterfly
Decorative Metal Die.


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

23 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely inspirations! Your card is so creative with this stunning folding and the GD's easel card looks very sweet and lovely!!

Jerrie said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT! I love all the colors used!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two lovely cards by Samantha and Mrs. A. Thank you both for your wonderful inspiration x

Pat said...

Two fabulous cards Mrs A - yours with the folded back pocket and the pretty LOTV topper in that gorgeous pink, and Samantha's beautiful easel card and the cleverly folded butterfly. Great inspiration! x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to Samantha on her GD.
She has made a lovely card for some great inspiration.
Your also is a wonderful inspiration as always.
Thank you so much for all your hard work involved in this wonderful challenge.
I do hope I have got the colour right.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

KandA said...

Gorgeous cards from you both xx

Jane Willis said...

Now I've got my PC back I've added some better photos to my post - and tarted up the butterflies a bit too, so if you'd like to take a second look you'll be very welcome!
Jane

Janis said...

Oh, I greatly fear that Fancy Folds is beyond my skill set, but I do have lots of fuchsia butterflies in my butterfly box! :)
Thanks for all the fun challenges!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous inspiration cards! Love them both! xxx

Veerle said...

So happy I made it to join in ValeryAnne.
Decided to go on both colour and theme.
Hugs Veerle x

Barb said...

Great Inspirational cards from you both. Thank you for another fun challenge.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creations from the DT.
Thanks for the challenge.

Lynn said...

Stunning cards from Samantha and yourself. This challenge made me think really hard Mrs. A!

Tina Z. said...

beautiful inspirations from the DT and from all the participants!

Lia said...

It has taken some time, but my fuchsia card is ready. I don't use this colour very often but it was fun! Your DT creations are very nice!
Lia xx

Kimbo said...

Another great challenge and a fabulous prize - must make sure my card includes both elements x

Priyanka Mathur said...

Gorgeous inspirations from all DT members. Participating for the first time and really enjoyed the theme! My card fulfills all the rules and conditions :)

Di said...

Yippee! Made it eventually! Super work there Mrs A :)

Hugs

Di xx

Carol L said...

I made it just under the wire! LOL I love your fancy folded card Mrs A, and Samantha, your card is amazing! I'm playing just for fun this week, but thanks for the great challenge!

Liz said...

Phew! Made it with just 82 minutes to spare! Love both your card Mrs A and Samantha's - great designs. xx

Cara said...

Made it with 25 minutes to spare, phew! This was a toughie, Cara x

AlisonC said...

I see I'm not last through the gate. I'm really enjoying the double challenge. It's making me think! A fuchsia coloured envelope came in to my possesion but I didn't have time to cut it up so saving it for another day.

LesleyG said...

Fabulous fancy fold and fuschia fancies! Xxx